Wednesday 18 June 2014

[fic] WGM Japan: Western Couple - Episode 02

Title: We Got Married Japan: Western Couple - Episode 02
Pairing: Lewis Jesse X OC (Kimura Aya)
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Celebrity
Rating: General
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the ideas of the events only. It is based on a popular show in Korea and I don't own the celebrities that will be appearing in this fic.
Author's Note: My friend first wanted to do WGM Japan, but since she has lots in her hands already she told me to do this for her.
Description: We Got Married is a very popular reality show in Korea where a celebrity is to be virtually married to another celebrity. They are not officially married but they are married on cam and on the show. They will act like a normal married couple, go on dates, watch movie, go on a honeymoon, only, they will be followed around by a camera and a crew. This show has been franchised and is showing in Japan as well where Japanese celebrities, who are forbidden to date because of the strict standards of the industry, will be able to briefly experience how it is to be in a relationship with someone without anyone judging them.

✾Words/lines with the colour orange are those being spoken by the MCs in the studio
✾Words/lines with the colour light blue are from the backroom interview where the artists will express and comment what they thought about a certain scene in the episode.
✾Words/lines with the colour yellow are the mission letters given to the couple.
✾Words/lines in normal colour is what's basically happening in the episode.


✥✯✮✱❃❈※❅❀❀❅※❈❃✱✮✯✥



MC2: Saa~ We're now on our second episode! What do you think will happen?
MC3: I'm hoping for more skinship! I read some comments online and everyone seems to love our couple!
MC1: Some are even talking about what to name our couple. I've seen lots and there's one that I think is really reasonable and will fit our couple right now.
MC2/3: Eh? Nani nani?
MC1: Western Couple!
MC3: Why Western Couple?
MC1: Because Jesse-kun is obviously half-American and then there's Aya-chan who's half Japanese half Filipino, but she was living in Canada half of her life, so they're both from the west, that's why the fans call them Western Couple.
MC2/3: *nods* Naruhodo
MC3: Anyway! Let's see what happened to our couple, VTR, start!

Jesse was walking down the road with his hands full because of the box he's holding. He was smiling at the camera as he kept walking, "You must be wondering what's in this," he was wearing a casual shirt, with two dark red stripes by the chest and an almost black, but grey base. The sleeves were folded to three fourths. His pants were dark blue jeans.

The camera nodded to Jesse.

"Well, today, Aya-chan and I agreed to move some of our stuffs to the couple house so there's a representation of us there. So, this box contains my stuffs. It's still ten in the morning, I got plenty of time to go to the couple house, just leave this box there, then go to Shibuya and wait for Aya-chan there... her work finishes at noon, it's the drama she's doing with Kimura Takuya-senpai. Ah! They have the same surname!" Jesse laughed.

MC2: *laughs* He just noticed that?
MC1: So cute.

The camera was then set to fast forward to show Jesse riding the train, headed to Akasaka, walking to the condo and riding the elevator. It went back to normal speed when Jesse was riding the elevator waiting for his elevator to reach the designated floor.

"Our unit is pretty high up there, I don't know if it's been showed last time but the view is really nice. We have a really good view of the surrounding buildings, I bet it's really nice at night. After all, Tokyo night lights is the best in the world," then the bell of the elevator dinged, "ah, we're here."

The camera followed as Jesse walked to their unit. He took out the keys from his pocket and struggled quite a bit putting the key into the knob because of the box he's holding, "Ah, there," he said when he finally opened the door.

MC3: He could have put the box first *chuckles*
MC1: But it's cute when he didn't!

Jesse entered the unit and just placed the box on the centre table at the living room, "I guess I'll leave. Aya-chan will probably not like it if I arrange mine first. If she arranges hers first I'd feel upset, cause we talked about fixing our stuffs together, right?"

Jesse: I really wanted to put my stuffs in the condo first. I know she'll be tired after her shooting so I wanted to carry her stuffs for her and having my own stuffs will be hard.

MC1: Such a gentleman! I bet many more girls will fall for Jesse-kun because of this!
MC2: Aya-chan needs to be more careful then!
MC3: Sou da ne?

"It's still early, what should I do first?" Jesse looked around, "Should I clean? But it's pretty clean... I'll just sweep the floor I guess,"

The scene was fast forwarded again as the camera being used was one of those installed in the house where Jesse was seen cleaning the living and dining area. When Jesse would go to the bedrooms, the camera will be changed to where Jesse was.

MC2: So there are cameras all over the house ne?
MC1: Except in the bathroom and toilet of course.

"All done," then he looked at the clock, "an hour left and she's done, I probably should go to our meeting place already ne?" Jesse then went to fix himself in front of the mirror, "must make sure I look good, hehe!"

MC1: What?! Even though he won't fix himself I bet every girl will fall over him!
MC3: He's really good looking after all.

"Saa, ikou?"

Like on his way to the condo, the scene was fast forwarded on Jesse's way to his destination. It was set into normal speed again when he finally stopped in front of a familiar statue, "Here we are! We'll be meeting here in Hachiko. Aya-chan said her shooting is somewhere nearby,"

As Jesse was waiting, standing right in front of the Hachiko statue, some fans were greeting him and he greeted them back with a bright smile. 

MC3: He's really famous ne?
MC2: Of course! After all, Shadow Six just debuted, so they're pretty much everywhere.

He often checked his wrist watch to see the time, "She should be here any minute now," Jesse told the camera. Then looked at the crowd as if trying to find if Aya is already somewhere nearby.

Meanwhile, where Aya was shooting, the camera walked slowly to where Aya was. She was sitting, waiting for the director to give them orders to start or finish something. It took some time for Aya to notice the camera behind her, "Ah! Bikkurishita!" then she sighed, "I'm already late for my appointment with Jesse-kun,"

MC1: Aww look at the despair on her face
MC3: There are things that's really out of our hands ne?

"I wonder if he's mad... there were technical problems and we're now an hour delayed. I do hope he'll eat lunch already if he's hungry..." then she looked at the camera, "will you tell him I'll be late then that he can eat ahead of me already?"

The camera moved sideways as if shaking its head.

"Dame da? Not allowed? Oh..." then she pouted, "I really want to go to him now... I should have asked for his mail before!"

An hour passed already since Jesse was waiting, he's still waiting, standing in front of Hachiko. Some staffs were shown in the camera trying to persuade Jesse to sit down for a while but he won't budge from his spot. He only accepted the water they offered him.

Jesse: I told Aya-chan I'll be waiting for her, IN FRONT of the Hachiko statue, and I mean to keep that. That's why even if they kept on telling me to move somewhere cooler since it's getting really hot, I didn't move. When she comes I want her to see me in front of the statue, waiting, just like how Hachiko waiting for his master's return.

MC1: Awwww~ I think I'm in love!
MC3: Oi, you're married already!
MC1: B-buuuuut!!!

Another two hours passed, Jesse was just standing in front of Hachiko, glancing on the passing crowd again and again, cheerfully greeting back the fans that were saying hi and bowing to him. The determination on his face to keep waiting didn't fade a bit, even though he's already standing there for three straight hours, not taking a break.

Then finally, "Jesse-kun!" Aya was shown running towards Jesse's direction, "I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry," she bowed, apologizing again and again for waiting. She only stopped and looked at Jesse when Jesse placed his hand on her hand and patted it.

"It's okay," he smiled, "I was late myself so I didn't really wait for long,"

"Eh?"

Jesse quickly took her back pack and held her hand, "Don't mind it, let's go?"

Staff: Jesse-kun was standing in front of Hachiko for three hours did you know that?
Aya: He was?!?!
Staff: Yep, we were telling him to take a break and have a seat, but he won't move from his spot.
Aya: OMG! *covers face* I feel so guilty now! I swear I'll make it up with him!

MC1: Why is Jesse-kun so perfect?! He's really such a gentleman!
MC2: Guys like him are really rare these days ne? Waiting for his special someone for hours. 
MC3: Agreed, some will go even though the girl is only few minutes late.

Aya followed Jesse, "Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes yes, don't worry too much about it, okay? Where do want to eat?"

"I've always wanted to try in Genki Sushi,"

"Genki Sushi it is,"

Then it was all black, then a note was shown on the screen: "WE WANTED TO SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENED IN THE RESTAURANT BUT WE WEREN'T PERMITTED TO FILM INSIDE. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE."

MCs: EEEEHHH?!?!?!?
MC3: That's too bad then!

The next scene that was shown was when Aya and Jesse just left the restaurant.

"Isn't that our couple car?" Aya pointed.

"Oh yeah, the staff brought it then?" Jesse responded.

"Let's go?" Aya pulled Jesse towards the car and quickly sat at the driver's seat, waiting for Jesse to buckle up. When all good, she drove, headed to Akasaka Tower Residence. After few minutes of driving, they finally arrived to their destination. Like before, Jesse opened the car door for Aya and helped her get out of the car with a dashing smile on his face.

Aya: Aaaaah... I want to say, "I hate it when he smiles at me like that," but I don't hate it, I LOVE it! But... whenever he does it feels like I'm going to melt so... I don't really know where to stand. Even though I'm a celebrity, at the end of the day, I'm still his fan.
Staff: His number one fan?
Aya: *laughs* I wouldn't say I'm number one... but... aaaah I don't know!

MC2: She has to be the number one, she's his wife after all!

When they entered their unit, the first thing Aya noticed was the box placed on top of the centre table, "Ne, is this your stuffs?"

"Yep,"

"You were here earlier?"

"Yeah, but I didn't do anything cause I thought it'll be better if we arrange the house together,"

Aya smiled, "Thank you!!! I could really hug you right now,"

Jesse opened his arms widely, "Then hug me, I don't mind,"

MCs: Skinship!!!!

Aya blushed, "E-eh?! B-but..."

"If you won't come then I will," Jesse approached her and embraced her tightly, he placed his chin on top of Aya's head and patted the back of her head.

Jesse: I really like it that our height difference is like that. It's because I can place my head on hers, then, because I'm way taller, all she can see will be me. With her head right on my chest, she'll be able to listen to my heartbeat. Then, with my head on top of her, it's like I can claim her as really mine while making sure to look out for other guys that might take her away from me.

Aya: He said that?! I... I don't know what to say... I don't know how to react honestly... He's such a sweet guy. He's like the perfect husband, and he's effortlessly doing it. I don't know how he does it but he does.

MC3: Ah, he's the possessive type!
MC2: This couple is getting even more and more interesting!

"L-let's start arranging our stuffs...?" Aya shyly said. Almost inaudible that they had to clear it out to the viewers by putting subtitles.

"Later, we have the rest of the day to do that, let's be like this for now,"

"You know your fans might really be ready to kill me now," Aya chuckled.

"Won't let that happen, won't let anyone harm my wife,"

MC1: Ah, this is too sweet *sniffs*
MC3: Are you crying?
MC1: No!
MC2: I definitely heard a sniff.

Few minutes of embracing, the couple finally decided to start arranging their stuffs. Jesse brought a picture of him and his younger sister in frame, as well as a picture of the whole family. Good thing, Aya brought her family's picture with her as well and placed them at their bedroom.

As expected by many, Jesse also brought some of his medals from karate while Aya brought her anime figures, mostly from Hunter X Hunter.

Aya: I love Hunter X Hunter! Actually, I'm having a new anime addiction right now, it's Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and No Game No Life. They're really gooooood! But I haven't bought any figures lately so I just brought my Hunter X Hunter figures.

MC2: She really loves Animes ne? She's probably very popular among otakus out there as well.
MC3: She definitely is. It's rare for a talent to talk about animes this much haha!

It was about eight in the evening when they finished arranging their stuffs when Jesse noticed that Aya took her Macbook out seemed like was working on something.

"What's that?" Jesse sat beside her and took a peek.

"Ah, I'm blogging about what we did today, I'm also posting our pictures from today," Aya replied, "it's okay with you right?"

"Of course! That's why you were taking so many selfies with me today, for your blog,"

Aya nodded, "UN! There, all posted! What do you want for supper?"

"What's your specialty?"

"Uhm... Katsudon,"

"I want to taste it then,"

Aya smiled brightly, "Okay then, you better wait and when you taste it you'll forget your name," then she headed to the kitchen to start cooking.

After the two bowls of Katsudon were finished, the camera focused on the Katsudon that was served on the table.

MC3: AAAH! That looks so good!

Aya: My favorite Japanese dish is Katsudon, like the all time favourite! When I was in Canada I would occasionally cook Katsudon for the whole family, they loved it!

"There, eat up, I hope you like it," Aya sat on the chair across Jesse as she finished setting up the table.

"Itadakimasu!" Jesse took the bowl and chopsticks and started digging in, "mm... oishi! Choo oishi!"

"Hontou?"

"Hoooontou!" Jesse then kept eating.

MC2: I think I'm getting hungry just by watching them.
MC1: Same here

Jesse: I really don't want her to know that I waited for her for three hours. I know it'll upset her, but I didn't want to leave my spot because she might come anytime so I just waited. For me, it's better that I get burdened by it that have her look for me because I wasn't on the spot where she expected me to be. You won't tell her right? *laughs* As if right?

Aya: I'm glad that he liked my cooking! Now I have a good idea on how I'll make it up with him, hopefully it'll be enough ne? And to Jesse-kun's fans out there, please don't kill me yet! Onegai!

No comments:

Post a Comment