Saturday 10 August 2013

Quick or not-so-quick Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Aya! Not my real name though, but people's been calling me Aya since I was born. Anyway, I made this blog so I can post stuffs about Bakaleya, such as fanfics, fanarts, etc. This blog is mainly for Bakaleya6 purposes. I like to keep my blogs organized, so each band I like gets to have its own blog. I already have a JUMP blog which is at livejournal and I also have KAT-TUN blog. It is also in livejournal. I decided to make one here in blogger mainly because:


  • I'm trying to get used to it.
  • Some of my friends use it for fics
  • User-friendly
  • Mobile-friendly. I know people tend to feel lazy opening their laptops or desktops (like me), specially when they're laying down or AFK. Blogger is really easy to use with our phones and tablets so I decided to use this instead of my usual journal.
I've been a Bakaleya fangirl since Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou aired. To be honest, I haven't finished the drama yet and I haven't seen the movie which I'm planning to do in the near future. I love all Bakaleya members! I have been writing stories since I was elementary. Who knows when I exactly started, but writing stories has been really a big part of myself. I am NOT as active as I want to be. Though I really want to write as much as I can. Anyway, here are more stuffs about myself:

  • I was born November 4th, 1992
  • I'm a university student, taking Economics.
  • I want to be filthy rich.
  • I live in Canada but I am a Filipino.
  • Lewis Jesse is my bakaleya ichiban.
  • TaiShin (TaigaXShintaro) is my bakaleya OTP.
  • I draw.
  • I love sashimi.
  • My dream is to go to Japan. Every fangirl does, right?
  • My favorite colors are blue and orange.
I guess that's pretty much the general! If you stick around you'll get to know more about me :3 Don't be shy to introduce yourself as well okay?

Yoroshiku ne~!

No comments:

Post a Comment